Software Expert Role: Part-Time / Entrepreneur in Residence / Working Student
Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners is looking for a senior/graduate student or entrepreneur in residence to support the development of our fund IT architecture on a 20h per-week basis in our office in Hamburg. You have the rare opportunity to work on strategic IT projects and drive the evolution of the Software landscape of a major Venture Capital and Private Equity firm.
Your goal is to understand how the industry, our operations and IT work together and apply that knowledge to evolve the backbone of the efficient data-driven business that we strive to establish. This includes among other tasks:
- Building, growing and improving our global technology stack while maintaining agility and efficiency
- Support the selection, implementation and development of core IT systems as well as the interconnection between them
- Managing the implementation and integration projects, defining workflows and data models
- Oversee and support the work of service providers
- Perform small software development assignments that do not require a service provider
- Work hand-in-hand with our investment and finance teams to support their work through efficient software solutions
- Deep diving into latest technology segments to keep a critical eye on developments relevant for our IT strategy and to stress test technology stacks of potential investments
You enjoy constantly learning about new technologies and developments of the Venture Capital and Private Equity industry. You apply your knowledge to solve business and software related problems. You are coding savvy, understand business needs and strive for value generation. If you are looking to broaden your insights into our industry either as an entrepreneur in residence, a part-time employee or as a senior/graduate student in a software related field, you are welcome to apply.
- Fluent English, minimum intermediate German
- Experience with fund related IT systems, e.g. ERP, CMS, etc.
- Fluency in one of the top 5 programming languages
- Solid database and scripting experience and ability and drive to learn new domains and languages quickly
- Enthusiasm for the role and industry and solid project management skills
About Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners:
Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners (DTCP) is Deutsche Telekom's investment management group. With approximately $1 billion under management and advisory, and a portfolio of over 70 companies, DTCP provides venture capital, private equity, and advisory services to the technology, media and telecommunication sectors.
Chief of Staff
Deutsche Telekom Capital Partners Management GmbH